MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been repairing telephone systems, wireless and wired multi line systems as well as computer transmisions.
11519491

Can you e-mail me a template to set up voice mail system on

Customer Question

Can you e-mail me a template to set up voice mail system on my Partner 100 System ?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.
Hi good morning,
most of these Partner systems work the same way as far as voicemail goes. But these are the most difficult to use unfortunately. SO bear with me.
Try to follow the text below then if you need additional advice visit the website also included in this email.
I will stick with you until you have this working,
please rate my service kindly thus far, it is the only way I receive credit for my time with you.
It won't cost you anything additional to rate;-)
You can always contact me anytime after rating at no additional cost to you;-)
Thank you and have a great day!
Here is the information you asked for let me know if it doesn't work on your system.
The following options are available for voicemail:
• To switch voicemail on, dial *18. To switch it off, dial *19.
• To retrieve your voicemail, dial *17.
• To turn Voicemail Ringback on, dial *48. To turn it off, dial *49.
Dialling a number while listening to your messages invokes further facilities:
• Once messages have been delivered, they are held on the system for 24 hours (this is fixed for Voicemail Lite, but can be varied by your system administrator if your IP Office is equipped with VoicemailPro).
• You can collect your voicemail from another extension by using the PIN your system administrator has set up for you. You can collect your messages if you are out of the office, by either dialing from a number that has been registered for the purpose or by dialing your extension number and PIN when prompted. If validation is successful, then dial 2 to retrieve your mail.
• The system administrator also specifies the reception number, to which the call is diverted if the caller dials 0, and your email address if your voicemail and email are integrated.
or visit:http://marketingtools.avaya.com/knowledgebase/user/ipoffice/mergedProjects/5410user/index.htm?voicemail.htm