MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been repairing telephone systems, wireless and wired multi line systems as well as computer transmisions.
11519491

I have a KX-TG7875, just purchased. I have used your operating

Customer Question

I have a KX-TG7875, just purchased. I have used your operating instruction and quick guide every way I an find and I can't get my unit on-line. HELP!! Andy Harwell
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.
Hi Andy, What exactly is the phone system doing or not doing?Thank you Andy.Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The screen continues to show "check tel line" with no dial tone at all.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am talking about the 5hand sets and base unit too.
Thank you for that.Did the phone line you are hooked to the base unit with work before you hooked this new phone up? Also are you sure you have phone service from your Telephone company at this time(a live line?)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes to both questions
Thank you.Make sure the line into the phone is the one for the input. Also if you can and have another phone, plug it into that jack to be sure it is working right now. If so then the phone system you recently purchased unfortunately is defective.When you pick up the handset that phone should have a dial tone right then.I also did some checking and they had a few of these come back with this exact issue. This is nothing you seem to have done incorrectly but you must return the phone for an exchange. That would be the quickest way to resolve this.I wish I had better news for you on that I really do, but please have a great day and I'm sure the replacement will work just fine as this is still pretty rare for this to happen.Tech MichaelPlease rate kindly theres no additional cost for that and its the only way I am compensated for my time with you today.