Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

My home phone number is********* name & address are

Customer Question

My home phone number is ********
My name & address ******************
On Friday? I called Tech support (on my cell phone) because my home line is not functioning. I was told that there is a problem in my area and that a technician would contact me on my cell phone (*********) not later than 7/1/4/2015 (tomorrow) to say he was coming to repair my line
Can I expect my phone to be repaired tomorrow??
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly your phone company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator