Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have a problem with my DS6511-4A phones The * (asteric)

Customer Question

I have a problem with my DS6511-4A phones The * (asteric) key and the # (pound) key.
The * (asteric) key shows up as .l and the # (pound) shows up as a o and u above the o.
. can those two keys be corrected to type the two keys as it should * & # ***** not .l and oU.
My Email is *****@******.***
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Even though the keys may not register the correct character on the handset display, do they affect the functionality otherwise? Meaning if you call into voicemail or some other automated system and have to key in * or #, are they understood correctly?