Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I just bought a motel with a Panasonic Hybrid phone system

Customer Question

I just bought a motel with a Panasonic Hybrid phone system KX-TA624 and don't have a clue how to work the system. I have the manuals for system and phone but non of the instructions work for call forwarding.
I need a tech to help me learn how to work this phone system. Our phone company says to contact the dealer who sold it, but I don't know who that was.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you. What happens when you try the functions for the call forwarding system?Any responses from the phone ?Please describe.Also are you sure you are using the correct manual and making the setting changes correctly?Thank youTech Michael