Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My phone keeps telling me I have a voice mail,buy wen I go

Customer Question

My phone keeps telling me I have a voice mail,buy wen I go into the voice mail there is no message, but when I go to dial out it keep beeping as if there was a message and I have to wait for thr beeping to stop beforeI can dial. Contacted the phne company and tried everything they told me to do and they say it is becase the phone is a year old and has quir working right
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only... Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the phone system.Still, who is your phone service provider please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My service provider is xfinity.comcast.netphone is Panasonic digital cordless phone -- Model KX-TGD210
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
If have not been tried on the Voice Mail service of your phone company, please dial * 9 9 using the Panasonic. Follow the voice prompts and select listen and then delete/erase all messages.Please post back results / observations of the above once tried.