Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

We have KX TGA421 cordless system, which we have had

Customer Question

we have KX TGA421 cordless system, which we have had for several years. We lost the directions to access voice mail. How do we get voice mail?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Here is a copy of the manual in case you need it:
ftp://ftp.panasonic.com/telephone/om/kx-tg422x_kx-tg313_mul_om.pdf
To listen to a message you should just need to press play on the base. If it says there are no messages it is a message on the voice mail service from your phone company. You would need to find out from the phone company how to access that one.
If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Panasonic.
.