Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

How do I delete messages ... I have a Panasonic cordless phone

Customer Question

How do I delete messages ... I have a Panasonic cordless phone system (with 3-cordless phones which I like a lot) KX-TGE30 with a "messages full" message one the screen. I can't figure out how to delete the messages . I like to get rid of all of them
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
There are 2 ways to do this.If you've listened to your messages already and want to just delete them all at once, locate the ERASE button on the main base station. Press that 2 times and it will clear all the messages. There is another option from the handset to do this, but it is more complicated:On a handset key in Menu #325up/down to YESSelect, Off Best regards,Nathan