Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

To set the correct time on the Uniden Model # ***** unit

Customer Question

to set the correct time on the Uniden Model # ***** unit operator to set options is a combination button menu/clock, then up arrow/ down arrow and set. I can set #of rings, security code , length of message. Cannot find sequence to set the correct time on the unit.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
Sorry to hear of the issue you are having with your Uniden system.
May I ask if you have the manual for this system?
May I also ask if there IS a time and day showing on the display now?
Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,
I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.
I noticed when I looked at the copy of my manual (pages 35-36) that it may not be obvious that the time & date MUST be set using the MAIN BASE UNIT (it has the "set" button).
I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.
Thanks, ***** *****
(im)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
After appealing to you, I went back to the unit and found the solution on my own. Press the combo button "menu/ clock then press "select", and the up and down arrows allow you to set the hour and select button allows you to set the minutes the se allows you to set Am or pm. Unit is working properly, thanks for your follow-up.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,
You are quite welcome and thanks for letting me know that worked for you.
Please let me know if you have any more issues in the future.
And if this has been at all helpful, please take a moment to rate my service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this issue. You should see some "smiley faces" or "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them or can not use them.
Thanks, ***** *****
(im)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your follow-up, the unit is working fine.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
You're quite welcome and it is my pleasure to help.
And if this has been at all helpful, please take a moment to rate my service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this issue.
You should see some "smiley faces" or "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them or can not use them.
Thanks, ***** *****
(im)