Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

NEW phone (NOT OLD) - Phone will ring only 3 times(three) and

Customer Question

NEW phone (NOT OLD) - Phone will ring only 3 times(three) and then stop ringing. Have followed the manual and double checked the info: date, time, answering message and my daughter has also gone through this and cannot find the reason for only 3 rings.
I am appalled that I have to pay a fee to get an answer. I found NO phone number listed on the manual. What is this all about?!!!!???
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
May I ask:
1) The Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with?
2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
3) If you have ANY other devices (phones, fax, alarm system, etc.) attached to this same phone line?
Also, regarding a "fee to get an answer":
This is Just Answer - a service that does charge a fee for answers and advice. We are NOT associated with any phone manufacturers or phone companies, BUT can often find the root cause of any phone issues you might have, and a solution.
If you would like to continue here, please let me know the answers to the above questions.
Thanks