Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I am not able to delete phonebook entries. I have a KX-TG

Customer Question

I am not able to delete phonebook entries. I have a KX-TGE263S
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
May I ask the APPROXIMATE number of entities you have in the phonebook, and if you want to delete just a single entry, a few, or all of them?
Also, can you give me a page reference in the manual that you are referring to - to attempt to delete these entries?
Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,
I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.
I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.
Thanks, ***** *****
(im)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Greg, You answered my question and I received the manual by email. The problem is that I am unable to follow what I thought were the directions to delete an entry. Tomorrow, I will look up the directions I tried to follow and email them to you.Jayne
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again Jayne,
When you get that reference page or the instructions, please post them HERE - on this page - as I don't get email replies that are sent (I only see what is posted here).
Thanks, ***** *****
(im)
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,
Thanks, ***** *****
(im)
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,Any update or progress on this issue?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** *****(im)