Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have a KX-PRW120AZ phone and the answering system is not

Customer Question

I have a KX-PRW120AZ phone and the answering system is not working.When you ring the phone after 9 rings it goes to the answering greeting and shows up on the hand set as message received but when I try to play the message it tells me that there is no message to play.I have double checked all settings as per instructions and with no succuss
Regards
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this uni should still be under warrantry
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Can you tell me specifically how you are trying to play the message back, meaning what process/sequence you go through?What icons do you see on the screen?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have solved the problem myself .Could you please arrange a refund or have someone contact me on Email so as I can get my money back
Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not at all happy with Just answer and please remove any info on me from your files
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ron,With all due respect, I asked you some follow up questions just minutes after your question was posted, and received no response back.I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in a good faith effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. I am only paid for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I have no control at all over billing. You may contact customer service via the help page to request a refund. Best regards,Nathan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nathan,
I did not at any time receive any contact from you or "just Answer"that you had responded to my question and since I have solved the problem myself I request a refund under your 30 Day 100 % satisfaction as advertised on your web site .I am afraid I do not sit in front of a web site all day and it states that answers could take up to 24 hours to get If I have not got a refund within 72 Hours I will have take this further
Regards
Nathan not your fault but the system