Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

How do I reset my password ***** access my voice mail

Customer Question

Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them? 2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?4) Do you have dsl service on the same line? 5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the base usually)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1. This is the first time it has happen. I can always change the password ***** it is time.
2. There are 4 phones on the system.
3. The land line is with A. T & T.
4. We do not have DSL on the same line
5. T7316, Made in Mexico NNTM60GJEDBW, NT8B27AABA
Is this enough information?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you responding?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You still there?
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I'm here.Every time you reply, you get pushed to the bottom of the queue and it takes even longer for me to see it.A moment of patience would be appreciated to give me a chance to respond.Just a moment please.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Are you using a nortel integrated voicemail system? Or are you using a voicemail service provided by ATT?How many lines are there?