Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

HiI have a Panasonic KX-TG6724EM cordless phone and I have

Customer Question

Hi
I have a Panasonic KX-TG6724EM cordless phone and I have accidentally deleted 4 messages I was saving for personal reasons. Is there any way I can retrieve them
Thanks
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
No sorry, there is no interface to this phone in order to run a recovery process on the memory as opposed to a smart phone, so no way to scan the sectors on the memory and recover the data.
I am really sorry about this and If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you