Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I just received my new vetch phone LS6405

Customer Question

I just received my new vetch phone for model LS6405 for use as an added phone to my existing vetch system. The phone has recharged for more than 10 hours and I have attempted to register it, but instead of "Put HS on BASE to register" it says "Out of range or no PWR at base". I have used one of my other Vtech phones at the same location and it works. I have been unable to use the new phone. What must I do to get my new phone to work?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the model of the existing base station?How many prior/existing handsets are with the current system?