Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have a model KX-TG6531. How do I retrieve my messages when

Customer Question

I have a model KX-TG6531. How do I retrieve my messages when I am away from home?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
May I ask if you can VERIFY that you are using the built-in answering machine of your Panasonic system to store your messages (and not some other answering system)?
If so, I can give you the steps for getting your messages when away from home.
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, I'm not able to offer a live phone call just yet. But if you can VERIFY that you are using the built-in answering machine of your Panasonic system to store your messages (and not some other answering system), I can give you the steps for getting your messages when away from home. Thanks