Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

Lan line still not repaired. Tech man never showed up

Customer Question

Lan line still not repaired. Tech man never showed up yesterday. xxx-xxx-xxxx- Still does not work!!!! This will be the 3rd or 4th time I have called. My Cel phone Is xxx-xxx-xxxx.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Michelle and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly your local phone company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator