Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have a Panasonic digital cordless phone, KX-TGE210. It just rings wi

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic digital cordless phone, KX-TGE210. It just rings without going into the answering machine mode after 4 or 5 rings.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome back to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, bear with us; how/where was the "...tried to put personal answering message but did not record. I tried to limit the rings to 5..." done please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm okay now. Got the answer from reading one of the previous answer to a caller on The Most Frequently Asked Questions section. Thank you.
Cathy
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Great! Good to hear that the issue has been resolved, congratulations. This is not an Info Request.