Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have a Panasonic model KX-TG6572 phone. I am having trouble

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic model KX-TG6572 phone. I am having trouble receiving or sending messages. I think I might have put a block, hold or mute on the system without know it. I have look at the book that came with the phone but cannot seem to remove them if that is what it is. I am 84 years old and I am afraid I will do further harm if I keep trying. Can you please help me?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
Sorry to hear of the issue you are having.
May I ask for a bit more DETAIL about what you mean by "I am having trouble receiving or sending messages"?
For example, can you tell me if these are messages that are supposed to be stored in the built-in answering machine of your Panasonic
- OR -
Is this just with making a receiving "regular calls" between you and another party (or parties)?
Please feel free to provide as much detail as you feel is appropriate, so we can try to identify and resolve this issue for you.
And take your time - I'm here almost all day long.
Thanks, ***** *****