Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

My Panasonic telephone which is a land line say Check tel line,

Customer Question

My Panasonic telephone which is a land line say Check tel line, and I have no dial tone. My phone service provider, ATT say there is no problem on their lines, and says it is an equipment problem. I have unplugged & plugged in everything. Please advise.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
May I ask:
1) The FULL Model Number of the Panasonic phone system you are working with? It sounds like a cordless system, so please look for the model print on a sticker on the bottom of the MAIN BASE UNIT.
2) Is this phone service from AT&T "Analog" (old style wires) or "Digital" (such as "U verse")?
3) Do you have ANY other devices (phones, FAX, alarm systems, etc.) attached to this phone line - at ANY phone jacks in your home/office?
Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,
I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.
I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.
Thanks, ***** *****
(im)