Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

KX-TG9311CT I need user manual or instructions on how to

Customer Question

KX-TG9311CT
I need user manual or instructions on how to change the pre-recorded answering message
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Here is a copy of the manual:
https://panasonic.ca/PCS/OperatingInstructions/KXTG9312-13-31-32-33-34-OI-Eng.pdf
Go to page 35 for the greeting instructions.
If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning and thanks for the reply but I had reviewed that manual. It does not work with the KX-TG9311CT unless I am really missing something. The instructions for changing the pre-recorded message to personal message needs to have instructions that permit you to access the answering system through the hand set(s).
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Yes that is correct and how it is done on all TGxx models. What happens when you try it?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will re check
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Ok.
.