Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

Few issues: phone answers call on first ring even though I

Customer Question

Few issues: phone answers call on first ring even though I have changed the #times for phone to ring before being answered
When it answers on first ring, my old voice message plays even though I have removed it and recorded a new one
When placing headset in charger it indicates "charging" every time even though display shows battery fully charged
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. The charging issue is normal, even if it is full it will say charging especially if it is an older battery. As for the other 2 lower the rings as low as you can and test it for me, does it play the new message?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will do. Whats the memory code?
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
What memory code? I would not have any of your passwords or anything like that and nothing I mentioned should need one anyway.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
message can be heard on my celll when answering,but not on headset
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Can you explain that a little more please?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did what you asked. I changed the # ***** rings, dialed the # ***** my cell phone, call was answered but I could only hear voice on my cell not on the panasonic phone.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
I still am not sure what you mean. Your question was about the answering machine message. Now you are referring to not hearing callers?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
let's just end this conversation. I don't want your help. Will just purchase new phone.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what is the charge?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please give me an answer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Waiting for your answer!!
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
I already sent this to customer service you said you no longer wanted help. They will contact you.
.