Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

Michael. I have the starplus sts phone system and only on

Customer Question

Michael. I have the starplus sts phone system and only on ephone line of the 5 rings. I'm trying the flash 40 but cant't seem to get a code or response on my display?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
What model STS system is this? Can you explain a little more exactly what you are trying to do?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Freddy. It's a Modavi Starplus STS 24 button digital key telephone. I'm trying to get all the phone lines to ring out loud. Currently only one rings and the other 5 only show a light coming in on that line that the phone is ringing.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Will all of them call out? Can you give me the model number? What you just gave me is only the type unfortunately.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They all work fine. Just looking to be able to hear them all ring. There is no model number listed on them. This is the phone. http://pdf.textfiles.com/manuals/TELECOM-S-Z/Voldavi%20Starplus%20STS%20Programming%20&%20Operation%20Ver%201.0.pdf
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
I apologize but I need to opt out and open this to all experts.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok