Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I bought Panasonic telephone 5-14-2o14 at wal mart. Serial

Customer Question

I bought Panasonic telephone 5-14-2o14 at wal mart. Serial no.3ACQA1983o4. One of the bases does not work. Thought it was a battery so replaced it. That wasn't the problem.Can I get another base? Phone \***********
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Panasonic
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you