Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

I have a 1726 Digital Answering System with Mailboxes. I want

Customer Question

I have a 1726 Digital Answering System with Mailboxes. I want to use remote access while I am away on vacation. The directions call for a Remote Access Code. I don't know what mine is. How do I get my Remote Access Code? Thank you!
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. By default, the system has a pin code of 500.You may opt to set your own pin, any number ranging from 500 to 999, if you prefer. To do so, from the answer system press and hold the SETUP button until you hear it say your announcement greeting. Then press the setup repeatedly to scroll through the menu until you get to the Remote Access option, then press the announce/skip and memo/repeat buttons to adjust to the setting you want. When done press stop to exit.