Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have two [ 2 ] Models: KX-TGD224N and KX-TG2248S. Can they

Customer Question

I have two [ 2 ] Models: KX-TGD224N and KX-TG2248S. Can they be operated together on the same line?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, would you mean two (2) complete different system (including each own base units and the companion handsets) but wired to the same telephone line?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Appreciate the post back....and yes; the 2 can be connected to the same telephone line. Although both Panasonic models serve the same purpose of being a cordless phone, each work on a different operating frequency:• KX-TGD224N - 1.92 ~ 1.93 GHz; and• KX-TG2248 - 2.4 GHz. However, only 1 can have its answering system enabled whilst the other must be turned OFF.