Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have Panasonic kx-tge274. I cannot get the answering service

Customer Question

I have Panasonic kx-tge274. I cannot get the answering service to work. I contacted the phone company and they said it must be the phone. The flashing light continues to flash .
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Are you referring to the internal answering machine? What exactly is not working? Are you unable to check messages, people are unable to leave one, you check messages but none are there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The screen on the telephone states: voice mail message.via phone. What do we do?
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Okay and how have you been checking your messages? Just pressing the play button on the base station?