Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I was trying to set the new tel. i bought from Costco. to set

Customer Question

i was trying to set the new tel. i bought from Costco. to set the VM by mistake i press #323 AND NOW I CAN ERASE IT WHENEVER i PRESS VOICE MALILE THE PHONE KEEPS RINGING WHAT SHELL I DO, THANKS
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer, May I ask the Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with?That model SHOULD be printed on a sticker or label - on the bottom or back of the MAIN BASE UNIT of the system. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, I see that you have requested "remote tech support".But for a phone system, such a service would not be appropriate, as I can not push the buttons or keys of the phone remotely. May I ask the Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with?That model SHOULD be printed on a sticker or label - on the bottom or back of the MAIN BASE UNIT of the system. Once I know what type of system you are working with, we MAY be able to take care of setting it up using this format.Thanks