Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

My phone is dead has no dial tone

Customer Question

my phone is dead has no dial tone
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.
My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.
Sorry to hear you're having trouble.
Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:
1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the base usually - what you sent is the handset model)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we have 2 handsets there is a I phone conected to the computor there is no other phone line conected only cable TV I do not know what a dsl is modle of phone is pansonic KX TGA410C
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i HAVE A telephone that is on a land line that is connected to my security gate as I live in gated comunity
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the information, but I still need the model of the phone system, that is on the base station. What you are sending me is the handset model.
Are you saying that you have another phone (not panasonic)? Is it working?