Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

I have a Panasonic Model # XXXXX I need the manual, to

I have a Panasonic Model # XXXXX I need the manual, to learn how to program the Phonebook and clear the missed calls on the screen. Thanks
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

May I ask the Model Number of the MAIN BASE UNIT of the phone system you are working with? That model number should be printed on the bottom or back of the main base unit and have a format of KX-TGxxxx - where xxxx is a 4-digit number (the KX-TGA numbers are for the handsets only).

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

kx-tg 1031b

Hi again and thanks for that information.

I have a link to the electronic (PDF) version of the manual for you below. It should appear on your screen shortly after you click the link. If it does not appear, please let me know and I can get you a program that will display the manual on your computer.

Click Here --> Manual

There is a table of contents in the manual, but you can find out all about the Phone book features of the system starting on page 18 of the manual.

Please let me know if you have any issue with that manual, or REPLY if you have more questions.