Carl L
Carl L, Master Technician
Experience:  Current Electronics Shop Owner and Master Technician in FL.

.calls will go to message.

.calls will go to message. However,i can take calls on the secondary phone. all primary phones simply note 'systems busy. try again later' have tried to disconnect the entire system and reconnect after 5 minutes. no change - system still busy. what else can i do???, no text messages - only e-mail answers!

Hi, and welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX my #1 goal today is to provide you with Excellent Service .

Brief Intro
**When asked to Rate on my Service, and you're ready to Rate, please choose 'Excellent Service'.
**You are not billed extra to rate 'OK, Good, or Excellent Service' once during our conversation.
**If for any reason you need to follow up on a later date, rating will not close out the question and I will try to be here whenever you need me.

Let's get started

Just so we're on the same page, are you saying that anytime you take a call on the secondary phone, all other phones go into a 'System Busy' mode? If so, check the programming and make sure it is set to its primary defaults back when the system was first installed. Some systems allow the option to restore from a backup if one was made.

If you don't know how to do this, I can try to help you but please know that the slightest mess up can crash the whole system and I would strongly suggest having the same company who installed it reprogram the system.

Hope this helps my friend. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let me know. If all is well, I wish you a great day and ask that you select Excellent

Service below so that I am compensated for my time today.

Best Regards,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no, my problem is that i cannot make calls on my priXXXXX XXXXXne. i don't get a dial tone and the window displays the message 'system busy, try later'.

i have a secondary line which accepts calls,

What was the last thing to happen right before you lost functionality on the PriXXXXX XXXXXne? It sounds like the line is hung up. Trace the Phone like wires and see if you have a short. Check to make sure that nothing else is connected to line 1. Most likely, you'll find something that's tying it up. This is normally what I find to be the problem 90% of the time.