Rob
Rob, Engineer
Experience:  Carried out an apprenticeship with British Telecom and worked there as a field engineer for many years.
14831508

I have lost my user instructions for my Panasonic-TCD 715F,

I have lost my user instructions for my Panasonic-TCD 715F, can you give me a link to them or email them to me at XXXXXXX, thanks

Hi
Can you recheck that model number please, it doesn't show up as a Panasonic number.
There should be a label on the base of the unit

Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Sorry - Panasonic KX-TCD 715F

Hi Sandy

Thanks

Please go here (just click on the word ”here”).
Wait for the page to settle, ignore the adverts then click the download button. You are looking for the Media Fire file.This is a PDF file so you can save it or print it for future reference..I hope this answers your question .

If you need more help, please just ask me. In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Thanks
Rob

Thanks

Rob