Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.

I have Panasonic Phones KX-TG9331T and lost my manual, how

I have Panasonic Phones KX-TG9331T and lost my manual, how do I retrieve Voice Mail and set new password. Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX [email protected]
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 4 years ago.
Hello & Welcome,

I have a link to the manual for this system below. This is a PDF file and should display on your screen if you have Acrobat Reader (or similar program) installed on your computer.

Manual <-- Click Here

When you say "Voice Mail", are referring to a voice mail service - from your phone company, or are you referring to the Answering System - which is part of the Panasonic Phone system (the KX-TG9331T)?

If it is the Answering System, the details about the Answering System begin on page 34, and the detail about set a "remote access code" are on page 37.

If you are referring to a Voice Mail service, then there are a few details about setting that up on the Panasonic on pages 40 & 41. But to get and change the actual password XXXXX voice mail, you will need to contact your service provider directly. This is for "security" reasons, which I hope you understand.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any trouble with that PDF file or if you have more questions.

Take Care, Greg A.