Ashley Cockerill
Ashley Cockerill, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Pharmacist/Educator at VMS Biomarketing
96975876

I broke my ankle which spiraled up my tibia and broke the

Customer Question

I broke my ankle which spiraled up my tibia and broke the knee too also everything from there down. Could bear weight in it for 6 months.Almost impossible! This happened in 2009. I have alot of metal 23 screws a rod & a plate in the knee. The knee bone hurts me constantly and it (bone) pertrudes out i was prescribed tramadol for it, but have no health insurance. Is there any way that i can get a consult from you. Ehst does it cost?
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Ashley Cockerill replied 7 months ago.

My name is***** and I am more than happy to help.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
mam nice to meet you. Is there anything we can do?

The tramadol is very inexpensive because it is a generic medication and has been on the market for quite a well. I usually recommend that patients call around to check with their local pharmacies to determine who can give them the best price. In my area, Walmart and Walgreens are usually the best bet. Did you have any questions about the medication itself?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My problem is that i no longer have a doctor. Thats what I thought you were.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello

I am a Doctor of Pharmacy. There is no way for any physician or clinician to prescribe medication through this website. I am able to assist you with any questions that are related to medications, side effects, dosing, and any other general health questions.

I apologize that you were not able to get the service that you were looking for through this outlet, however if you have any questions at any time, please don't hesitate to come back and ask away!

If you could please rate my service, I would be incredibly grateful. Any feedback is welcome and appreciated.