Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Will gaba, mucuna or glutimate stimulate height growth which

Customer Question

Will gaba, mucuna or glutimate stimulate height growth which one is better
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 2 months ago.

Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?

Is this for you?

How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No. A child 9 about 45 pounds. Very short for her age has been tested no growth issues according to test. But its hard to tell a child that when she is being made fun of. Just looking into herbs that might be able to stimulate growth

There are no herbs, natural preparations, diets, exercises or gizmos that will help this child grow.

A well balanced diet, exercise, vaccinations and lack of illness will allow the child to reach her genetically programmed height.

Don't believe anything that the Evil Dr. Google tries to sell you on this issue as you will cause way more harm then good.

Teach the child how to deal with her bullies in a positive way.

make sense to you?

I realize that this was not the answer you were hoping to hear but it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information.

Surely, you prefer that I tell the truth rather than what you wish to hear. Because it reflects very poorly on me unless you press one of the top three feedback choices, keep this in mind when rating my answer and please do not punish me for being honest. I understand that this may not be easy to hear, and I empathize.

Even though my answer was not quite what you were hoping for, please understand that my priority was to provide you with the most honest information. With that in consideration, I hope that you found my answer useful. Please click the excellent feedback button so that I can receive credit for my efforts.

Dr. Rick MD FACS