Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.
Experience:  Knowledge in hormone replacement therapy, pediatrics, compounding, long term care, retail, hospice, etc.
74170494

Everyday I feel like I have no energy or motivation. I'm

Customer Question

Everyday I feel like I have no energy or motivation. I'm very irritable at work too. I found that the only thing I've tried that worked was Adderall. Ithe keeps me motivated during the day and keeps my mind off alcohol. I was an alcoholic and the only thing that kept my mind off of it was Adderall. I don't have a family doctor or insurance. I really want these meds to keep me on the right track.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. C. Rollins replied 6 months ago.

In order to obtain a prescription for Adderall you will have to make an appointment for a face to face visit with a local physician. If you have further questions feel free to ask. Hopefully this answers your question. Thanks.