Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.
Experience:  Knowledge in hormone replacement therapy, pediatrics, compounding, long term care, retail, hospice, etc.
74170494

Recieved medication called fetnal bad reaction was told to

Customer Question

Recieved medication called fetnal bad reaction was told to get a new script get it from another company and pay cash .I was told I would be re
Category: Pharmacy
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Told to pay cash for another brand was very sick from their batch no reimbursement
Expert:  Dr. C. Rollins replied 8 months ago.

I want to clarity your question. It sounds like you received a prescription for fentanyl patches and you had a bad reaction to the medication. Then you were told to get a new prescription and obtain the medication at another pharmacy and pay out of pocket for it. I am unclear as to what happened after this and what your question is. Please clarify. Thanks.