Drugdad
Drugdad, Pharmacist
Experience:  I have a doctor of pharmacy degree with experience in both retail and hospital. I will be happy to share this knowledge with you
66334938

Just wondering if it is true that the plan pill is only

Customer Question

hi, just wondering if it is true that the plan B pill is only effective up to 72 hours? some sources say 120hrs... do you have to ask for this behind the counter if not seen on the shelf in stores?
alternatively, i have read it is possible to take multiple birth control pills for a day or 2 up to 120 hours. i have triciria lo pills. how many would i have to take of these to have a similar effect to plan B pill?
thanks.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.