Drugdad, Pharmacist
Experience:  I have a doctor of pharmacy degree with experience in both retail and hospital. I will be happy to share this knowledge with you

I was diagnosed with mrsa in my urine. How could i have

Customer Question

I was diagnosed with mrsa in my urine. How could i have gotten this? I will begin microbid tomorrow and ineedto ask if i can go to work? will those to which i work with are they safe form getting mrsa?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I have seen my dr. and they preformed a urine c&s. That is what came out positive.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I was in the hospital for kidney stones. I had three times been in the hospital to try to break up the stone. the last procedure was laser and that was successful. I am stone free. I had tested positive on the last visit to the hospital it seems to be in my urine. How can i protect those that i live with and work with too. we use the same bathroom at home. we use the same bathroom at work.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 month ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

did they ever put a scope or catheter up into the bladder?