Cynthia Yost
Cynthia Yost, Pharmacist
Experience:  Pharmacy Manager at Jewel-Osco
95607540

What are Zentiva Tablets for? I was on a cruise and got the

Customer Question

What are Zentiva Tablets for?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I was on a cruise and got the Alaskan Flu, the doctor gave me Tamaflu and Zentiva
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Know. I am in generally good health, see my doc regularly and take care of all those things that one needs to tend to.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Cynthia Yost replied 8 months ago.

Hi there, my name is ***** ***** I'm a pharmacist. I would love to try to help you with this. Please give me just a moment.

Zentiva is not a medication, rather it is a company that makes medications. It is the drug manufacturer that made the pill. Is there another name to that medication that was listed before the word Zentiva? Or did it say "Tamiflu Zentiva"? If that is the case, the medication is Tamiflu and the manufacturer is Zentiva.

I hope this helps! If you have further questions or have more information for me, please let me know. If not and you are satisfied with this answer, please consider giving me a positive rating. Have a great night!

I hope this helps! If you have further questions or have more information for me, please let me know. If not and you are satisfied with this answer, please consider giving me a positive rating.