Drugdad, Pharmacist
Experience:  I have a doctor of pharmacy degree with experience in both retail and hospital. I will be happy to share this knowledge with you

I also was prescribed other drugs for panic but I had bad

Customer Question

I also was prescribed other drugs for panic but I had bad side effects. I have been in counseling with some help. May return to counseling again because it did help. I have no thoughts of suicide. My age is 42 I am married with 4 to children all under 10. Kolopin has really helped me remain calm in normal day situations. And not having that building anxiety feeling that turns into major panic were I feel I am dying
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Drugdad replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thanks for the question. It is good to hear that the Klonopin was working for your panic situation. How can I be of help to you?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Would I be able to be prescribed kolopin online ?
Expert:  Drugdad replied 1 month ago.

Unfortunately, klonopin is a controlled substance so it can't be prescribed online. Your best option is to see your local doctor.