How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask William Pflugfelder Your Own Question
William Pflugfelder
William Pflugfelder, Pharmacist
Category: Pharmacy
Satisfied Customers: 23
Experience:  Pharmacist at Health Care Consultants
Type Your Pharmacy Question Here...
William Pflugfelder is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to obtain a prescription for 50mg of Naltrexone

Customer Question

I would like to obtain a prescription for 50mg of Naltrexone for at least 12 weeks. I don't want to go to my primary care MD, is this something you can prescribe me?
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  William Pflugfelder replied 2 months ago.
Good evening. DrBillRPh. Your best option is to find a compounding pharmacy near you and ask them for a prescriber reccomendation. They will have a good hamdle on who will work with you. Your local community pharmacy or an online search will help you locate the nearest compounding pharmacy. Hope helpful.
Expert:  William Pflugfelder replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if I can be of further assistance? Take a minute ro rate my answer so I know how I'm doing. Thanks DrBillRPh

Related Pharmacy Questions