Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
89476429

I just recently started taking Trokendi Xr prevention,

Customer Question

I just recently started taking Trokendi Xr for migraine prevention, however, I just got a migraine today with vertigo. I have another med that was given to me a few months ago called phenergan by an ER doc for the vertigo. I want to take it but read that these two have major interaction. I also can't sleep. Can I use both these meds?
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 4 months ago.

Hi! I'm Dr. Bridget.

Good news! There are no interactions between Trokendi XR and Phenergan. It will be perfectly safe for you to use the Phenergan with the Trokendi XR.

Please feel free to ask any further questions. I am here for you until you get your problem solved.

When you're all set, please use the star scale to provide a positive rating for my service. Thank you!