Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
89476429

What cAUSES ERYTHROMELALGIA AND WHAR RELEAVES IT

Customer Question

what cAUSES ERYTHROMELALGIA AND WHAR RELEAVES IT
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 4 months ago.

Hi Nelson! I'm Dr. Bridget.

Erythromelaglia is caused by genetic inheritance or one of the following:Myeloproliferative disorders, Medications, Infection, or Mushroom poisoning. Treatment is largely dependent upon the cause and may include cooling or elevating the extremity, avoiding excessive warming or use of the extremity/avoid rigorous exercise, and staying in a cool environment. In certain cases, chemotherapy or aspirin may be an option. Ibuprofen or Naprosyn may help alleviate symptoms.

Please feel free to reply with as many follow-up questions are you'd like. I'm here for you until you get your problem solved.

When you're all set, please use the star scale to provide a positive rating for my service. Thank you!

My phone connection is not good in my current location..very sorry. I wouldn't want to get chatting with you and have the connection cut out or break up. I am more than happy to continue online, though:) You may reply with as many questions/comments as necessary to get your problem solved...no time limit either!