Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.
Experience:  Knowledge in hormone replacement therapy, pediatrics, compounding, long term care, retail, hospice, etc.

I have been on buttons 20 pain patch and am switching to

Customer Question

I have been on buttons 20 pain patch and am switching to abelbuca 600 12 hour pill -but I have to be off the butanes patch for 24 hours before I can make the switch -so in this 24 hour waiting time I only have tramiadol 50 mg to help the pain -can I take 1 or 2 narco with the tramadol in this 24 hour wait time?
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: Just aspirin products-augment and other anti inflammatory meds -I have bulbous pemphigoid-and am adrinial insufficant
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pharmacist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. C. Rollins replied 3 months ago.

Yes it would be fine to take 1 or 2 Norco in the 24 hour transition period. Hopefully this fully answers your question. Once satisfied please rate my answer. Thanks.