Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
89476429

Can two live vaccines be given at the same time? If not how

Customer Question

Can two live vaccines be given at the same time? If not how long should one wait before receiving the seconds live vaccine? Thank you.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 4 months ago.

Hi! I'm Dr. Bridget.

Which two vaccines are you referring to?

In general, Live vaccines should be administered on the same day. If they are not given on the same day, you should wait at least four weeks to get a second live vaccine.

Please feel free to reply with further details or follow-up questions. This is just my initial answer, and I 'd like to work with you to ensure you get your problem solved.

When you're all set, a positive rating is much appreciated. Thank you!

Hi Mike! How is everything going with the live vaccines? Hopefully the info I provided was helpful to you.