Drugdad
Drugdad, Pharmacist
Experience:  I have a doctor of pharmacy degree with experience in both retail and hospital. I will be happy to share this knowledge with you
66334938

I was wondering if you know which pharmacy sells YELLOW 853

Customer Question

Hello. I was wondering if you know which pharmacy sells Watson YELLOW 853 Norco? I get some white thing now that does absolutely nothing!! I know I'm only 1 of thousands and thousands who have the same problem. All I want to do is take 10 of them instead of 2. My shoulder pain stays the same and it's as if I have taken nothing at all. My doctor on Tuesday is going to put on presc. that patient needs yellow Watson brand Norco. Will that help somebody order some for me?
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Drugdad replied 5 months ago.

Hi, thanks for the question. The hydrocodone and acetaminophen 10/325 mg is now made by Actavis Pharma. The NDC to order it are: *********** *********** If you need this particular brand, talk to your pharmacy to have it ordered for you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you? These are the numbers for the yellow Watson 853 tablets?
Expert:  Drugdad replied 5 months ago.

The yellow formulation is no longer available, only the white one is available.

Expert:  Drugdad replied 5 months ago.

It was discontinued on 08/08/2013

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
oThanks. I have the oblong M367 on them and they don't do nothing. Thank you so much anyway.
Expert:  Drugdad replied 5 months ago.

You are welcome. Try the white formulation, it might be the same minus the color.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Bless you! I'll tell my Ortho doctor that and give the pharmacy these numbers. I now understand what you're saying. These drug companies are making me mad. Anything for them to make money but could care less about the patient. People do notice differences if their meds are changed. Happy 4th!
Expert:  Drugdad replied 5 months ago.

You too. Happy 4th