Drugdad
Drugdad, Pharmacist
Experience:  I have a doctor of pharmacy degree with experience in both retail and hospital. I will be happy to share this knowledge with you
66334938

I need a prescription. How do I go about getting an online

Customer Question

I need a prescription for Flagyl. How do I go about getting an online prescription for this?
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: No allergies. The only thing I take daily is low-dose aspirin.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No, ma'am.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pharmacist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pharmacy
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Any idea on estimated wait time?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Is anyone there?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 10 months ago.

Hi! Thanks for your question.

We do not provide prescriptions here. There are other sites that do, be aren't one of them unfortunately.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance or if you need a refund. Thanks!

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I do need a refund, please. Do you know of any reputable sites that do offer online prescriptions?In addition to the $5 refund, please instruct me on how to cancel my 30 day trial as well (please provide me with the link). I misunderstood the purpose of the site.Thank you so much, Dr. Bridget!

Hi! This is a for-profit informational site, so if I offer you information I cannot offer a refund otherwise I would be working for free:(

I will submit this to the moderator to get a refund for this question and the trial processed for you.

Thanks for trying the site out! I hope to assist you again in the future should you have any medication related questions.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I understand. No information was provided.