Drugdad
Drugdad, Pharmacist
Experience:  I have a doctor of pharmacy degree with experience in both retail and hospital. I will be happy to share this knowledge with you
66334938

I need a prescription. How do I go about getting an online

Customer Question

I need a prescription for Flagyl. How do I go about getting an online prescription for this?
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: No allergies. The only thing I take daily is low-dose aspirin.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No, ma'am.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pharmacist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pharmacy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any idea on estimated wait time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is anyone there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 1 year ago.

Hi! Thanks for your question.

We do not provide prescriptions here. There are other sites that do, be aren't one of them unfortunately.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance or if you need a refund. Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do need a refund, please. Do you know of any reputable sites that do offer online prescriptions?In addition to the $5 refund, please instruct me on how to cancel my 30 day trial as well (please provide me with the link). I misunderstood the purpose of the site.Thank you so much, Dr. Bridget!

Hi! This is a for-profit informational site, so if I offer you information I cannot offer a refund otherwise I would be working for free:(

I will submit this to the moderator to get a refund for this question and the trial processed for you.

Thanks for trying the site out! I hope to assist you again in the future should you have any medication related questions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I understand. No information was provided.