Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.
Experience:  Knowledge in hormone replacement therapy, pediatrics, compounding, long term care, retail, hospice, etc.
74170494

I live in a small place and everything is to far away and I

Customer Question

I live in a small place and everything is to far away and I have no license n two kids ....and I need help with medications that I truly need I have generalized anxiety ,depression,ptsd,social anxiety with agoriphobia.... Can I get help with xanax for my anxiety it's severe and a Ritalin ,coverts something I have like an add and without them I can't hold concentration or seem to finish tasks .,.can u help??
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. C. Rollins replied 6 months ago.

Prescription medications require a face to face visit with a physician. This is the only way to obtain them. Once you have a face to face visit the physician can call in refills etc. to a pharmacy of your choice.