How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Category: Pharmacy
Satisfied Customers: 54161
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained in Pharmacology
Type Your Pharmacy Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am waiting to fill out new doctor it will be a bit before

Customer Question

I am waiting for paperwork to fill out for my new doctor it will be a bit before I can see him. I need my ADHD medication until then can you help me with that?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 9 months ago.

thanks for this question

we cannot do controlled substances online

I'm sorry.

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 9 months ago.

Thanks for this question

Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)

If you have more questions, just reply.

Related Pharmacy Questions